EMPOWERED LOVE MINISTRIES
KIDS & YOUTH
Infants & Toddlers
Infants and Toddlers have their own special place to play and grow together during worship service.
For special events, babysitting is provided for a small fee to help New Parents engage in activities.
Nursing Mother’s Room and Changing Tables in the restroom.
EMPACT Youth Ministry
The youth are our future leaders and we are training them now!
Our EMPACT Youth Ministry is a safe and fun place for everyone from infants to young adults to be Empowered to Action for Christ. EMPACT Youth Ministry works to develop the whole student so they are in this world, but not of this world.
ELMI has youth church during the regular worship service where the children go to their various classrooms to be taught the Word of God by engaging teachers using creative methods appropriate for their age groups. Children are dismissed to their classroom from the main sanctuary after Praise n’ Worship part of the Sunday Morning Worship Service.
- Sunday Children’s Church – Sundays During Worship Service at 10am.
- Wednesday Night Children – Bible study groups from 7:30-9pm.
- High School: High school students meet twice monthly offsite to study God’s Word together, host discussion groups, and learn more about how to live out their faith.
- Field Trips – Great Wolfe Lodge, Parks, Pumpkin Patch, Carowinds, Museums.
- Community Service Events
- Tutoring – Empowered Love works with those who need extra help to thrive academically. NO COST to Members.
- Back to School Supplies – All Empact Youth from K-College are provided with school supplies.
- Hallelujah Night – Typically held on October 31st Children are they are permitted but not required to dress up, win candy and play organized games.
What to Expect
What to wear
Your kids may want to wear sneakers for playing outside, but there is no expectation to be “dressed up” – we are just grateful for the opportunity to teach your child.
When you arrive
Once you enter our church, you will be greeted by our welcoming ushers who will
collect some key information from you about your family and you be given a
(wristband set, laminated number set) for you and each of your students and then
enjoy Praise and Worship as a family.
After Worship Time
After praise and worship time, children are dismissed and ushered out of the sanctuary by the teachers for the day and the ushers.
Youth are divided by Nursery (Infant to Pre-K), Lower Elementary (Kindergarten- 2nd grade), Upper Elementary (3rd grade- 5th Grade) and Teens (Middle-High School).
What to expect during class
While in class, your students are provided active time, a Biblical lesson, and a snack.
Our trained and vetted team provide bible-based curriculum, fun activities, and
hands-on lessons to bring God’s word to life.
After class is over children and youth return to the sanctuary for dismissal.
Picking up your kids
Towards the end of service, our students are guided back into the sanctuary to rejoin their families with the matching
(wristband, laminated number, etc.).
Start living an empowered life
Every Sunday at 10AM
282 Church St N, Concord, NC